- Major: Special Education
- Degree: Master of Arts in Teaching
- School/College: Interdisciplinary
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Ready to apply? Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall Application Deadline: June 15
Spring Application Deadline: October 15
- Graduate Record Exam or Miller Analogies Test Scores (not required for applications through Fall 2023)
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
Areas of Concentration
- Multi-Categorical Disorders
- Severe and Multiple Disabilities
A Note from the Program
The Master of Arts in Teaching (M.A.T.) in Special Education degree program leads to initial teacher certification.