Residential or Distance Education
- Major: Speech-Language Pathology
- Degree: Master of Science
- School/College: Public Health
See the program curriculum and learn about admission.
Apply through Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS). Please visit CSDCAS.liaisoncas.org for further details. Take note of any deadlines and documents required for this degree program.
Fall or Summer Application Deadline: December 15
- Official Transcripts
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Official GRE Scores (optional for 2021 and 2022 admissions)
Applications Accepted for These Semesters...
- Fall Semester
- Summer Semester
A Note from the Program
Students pursuing the MS degree must maintain full-time status on a year-round basis for two calendar years.